Sunday, March 3, 2013

"Diddys for Adults, Diddys for Kids. Diddys for All. A Diddy is THIS."


Copywrite DanDee 2013
The Lifted Lorax: My "Shitty" Life By DanniLeigh Dziamski
Little Pieces of my Mind:
Its a strange thing, if your not a thinker of your own thoughts, that is, they just kind of, come out...
The Thoughts you can See, when your Willing to Hear.
When do you know its ended, isnt as relivent as when it began.
I think, I think, I think a thought. See this is how I do things . This is how it is. I think the thoughts I think, you see? I think the thoughts you think, you see? I think the thoughts I want to think, I think the thoughts you think you think, you see? I think the thoughts you want to think, I think the thoughts I ought to think, you see? I think the thoughts you want to think, I think the thoughts I know I think, I think the thoughts, I think the thoughts, I think the thoughts we were made to think.
I didnt do this on a Wim, I didnt do this for no Mins. I dont need no fame, nore glory. Im only looking, to tell my story.
AND NOW REMEMBER WHAT ALICE SAID..." IN MY WORLD, EVERYTHING WOULD BE NONSENSE..."

No comments:

Post a Comment