Sunday, March 3, 2013

My own Inspiring thoughts for me, you, and all of them...


Copywrite DanDee
You have to fight for what you believe. You have to fight for the beautiful things. You have to fight for what is right, you have to fight for when their wrong. You have to know your own power, you have to learn your own strengths. You have to be who you want to be and live for who you are. You have to believe in your spirit, in your mind, and in your soul. You have to aquire a sense of self, through the power of your love. You have to protect your own, your life, your dreams. You have to be who you wanna be when you are isn't who you wanna be. You have to stand up for yourself, you have know when to back down. You have to make a statement, be heard, be known. You have to rise above adversity, and yet live down on earth. You have to Live. You have to Live the Life you were destined to Live. Because You only have one You. You only have one Life. You only get One Chance, so You Better Do It Right.

I did find the one my soul loves, I did find him rather easy. I did find the one my soul loves, I did get him rather easy. I did find the one my soul loves, I can keep him rather easy. I did find the one my soul loves, I did find him rather easy. I did find the one my soul loves, now keeping us, isn't as easy. I did find the one my soul loves, I did find my one and only. I did find him, I did. Now keeping us shouldn't be easy. I did find my one and only, my souls one and only. I did find the one my soul loves, I did find my other half. 

Any one can Touch your Body, Many may Touch your Heart, But only One will Touch your Soul.
To my husband to my love, I did one day just write. I wrote you all my thoughts, compiled in a riddle. To my husband, whom I love thee. You are my back, as I am yours. You are my eyes, when I can not see. We are eachothers common sense, and I your Jiminy Cricket. I can be a rain of sunshine or a sad grey cloud. You can be a sprinkle of cool water or a muddy puddle. We can be lightning bolts or the colors after the rain. We used to live on carelessness, now have value more on caution. We are the perfect opposites yet exactly the same. We are a raging fire of spirit, love, and war . We are The perfect numbers to make one and one, the Only One.
  
 :D Love, Love, Love, Love......

No comments:

Post a Comment