"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.” ― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Saturday, March 2, 2013
Simply Danni
************************************************************:)**
"YOU will NEVER Truly know another, UNTIL you READ his Conscience."
-DanniLeigh
"Self Expression is an Art-form all its Own.
Everyone just Chooses a Different Medium."
-DanniLeigh
"Some things...
... Are Worth the Risk!"
One should never be stifled, by the opinions of closed or small minded individuals. An artist will see an object, image, or thought in a different view than that of a more left minded person. I respect other peoples opinions, thoughts, and views. Respecting your mind, doesn't mean I believe your view to be correct, I simply believe that all sides of an equation should be considered. There comes a point in life, that you can choose to conform, and give into other peoples "ideals". Or you can...
"Stand up for what you believe in, Even if your standing Alone."
Because when it comes to your life, as long as you have consulted your own Heart, Mind, and Soul. The opinions within your own mind, and that of your other half... Are then the only opinions that matter.
My greatest pieces of art that could never be topped, only added to... Is the unsigned portrait of the relationship I have formed with the collaboration of my husband. That we are, and always will be, modifying and expanding upon, to construct the greatest piece of collaborated art to never be signed by the makers until "Death do us part". Because with each year that passes and with each addition of the perfect mold of a new child we create, modifies the ever changing portrait, of "Our Ever Changing Life".
Im an Artist, in the many forms of the word. How one chooses to display their individual expression of art, be it the naked human body, "extreme" measures of art, or an artistic display upon themselves, does not give a person just cause to assume ones character is flawed. The Skin is a canvas all its own. The Mind is your paintbrush. When you put your Life, your Loves, your Dreams, your Past, Present, and Future upon oneself, you use the art itself within your own body and mind to tell your story to the world.
I have explored and studied many mediums my whole life. I enjoy Photography (on Both sides of the Camera), Aspiring MUA/Body Painter, creative painting, canvas painting, pencil drawing, wood work, crafter, jewelry maker, writer, poet, I am also just getting into welding, and welding art. Very invigorating! All of them have great qualities and bring out different aspects within myself that I may not always remember are there. But as soon as I engage in an activity, I feel myself letting go of the basic everyday stresses in life, and I become "all me" again.
I'm just a small town girl, who loves to get her hands dirty right along with the boys. I am also a big advocate for simple living or "Green Living", humanitarian efforts, as well as a naturalist. I believe we need to give back what we have taken, and use all the healing powers of the earth for all man, creature and plant. I am a very down to earth girl, who is incredibly diverse in all aspects of my life, my attitude, the way I look, and the way I look at things, the things that I do, like and love.
Location:
Lapeer, MI, USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment